When it comes to health infrastructure, Pune is the most equipped city in India, shows a recent report by online real estate portal, Housing.com.
Which city is best for medical treatment in India?
1. Chennai. One of the most popular destinations for medical treatment in India. A Confederation of Indian Industries study found around 40% of the people chose to get treated in Chennai for its high-quality treatment.
Which city in India has best hospitals?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||Gurgaon|
|3||The Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
Which city has highest hospital in India?
“When it comes to health infrastructure, Pune is the most equipped city in India, offering 3.5 hospital beds per 1,000 people,” Housing.com said.
Which state has best doctors in India?
Rajasthan, the best-performing state in entrance test, has less than half the number of registered doctors.
Who is the No 1 doctor in India?
Dr Panda is also called ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘the ‘surgeon with the safest hands’. Medgate Today honored Dr. Panda as the No 1 heart surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in the healthcare of India.
|Dr. Ramakanta Panda|
Which is the richest hospital in India?
Top 10 Biggest Hospitals In India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, New Delhi.
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai.
- CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore.
- PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research), Chandigarh.
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi.
Which state has best hospitals in India?
NEW DELHI: Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog. Kerala was followed by Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
Which is biggest hospital in Asia?
Ahmedabad Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
Spread over an area of 110 acres, the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital is the largest hospital in Asia.
What is the rank of India in healthcare?
In the health information indicator, India ranked 10th with a score of 41.