Step 1- Visit the Official Website Delhi Ration Card i.e. official website. Step 2- On Homepage, go to the “Citizen’s Corner”. Step 3-Click “View your ration card detail” option. Step 4- Enter Aadhar Number of any Family Member, NFS application ID, new ration card no, old ration card no.
How can I download ration card in Delhi?
How to Download Delhi Ration Card
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Delhi Government.
- Check the section of “Citizen Corner” section on the homepage.
- Click on the generate e-card option.
How can I add my name in Delhi ration card online?
- Application form. …
- Original ration card.
- additional members or persons name to be added/removed.
- Proof of residence.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport.
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
Who can get ration card in Delhi?
Every family residing under the state of Delhi is eligible for obtaining ration card. The type of card determines the benefits gained. The households are having an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh will be considered as eligible households for the inclusion in NFS.
How can I renew my ration card in Delhi?
- Application form.
- Existing Valid ration card.
- Address Proof (Water/Electricity/Telephone Bill)
- Bank Account Pass Book.
- If on rent (Rent Receipt)
- Surrender Certificate (In case of transferring from 1 Town/Gram Panchayat to another)
How can I get free ration in Delhi?
Thus, every BPL family in the state will get around 7 Kg of ration from the side of government. Those family members who want to apply online for Delhi Free Ration E Coupon need to go to the official web portal. Applicants can apply for ration e coupon at ration.jantasamvad.org.
How can I get e Pass in Delhi lockdown?
How to apply for e-pass during Delhi lockdown
- Login to epass.jantasamvad.org.
- Now, select ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ and click on Submit.
- Fill in your details such phone number, name, and address.
How can I add my name in ration card online?
Visit your state government’s official food and civil supply department website. On the ration card section, select ‘addition of new members’ link. Once you fill in all the details and upload the required documents, the new member will be added once the verification of documents and information are complete.
How can I get ration card online in Delhi?
The applicant can check the latest updates regarding the online ration card and can apply online for the ration card through the official portal of the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Affairs @www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in.
What is NFS card?
At present, the public distribution system in Delhi is for distribution of wheat and rice to all food cards holders under the NFS Act and sugar to AAY cardholders. Government has designated Delhi Public Grievance Commission as the State Food Commission for effective and timely redressal of grievances of beneficiaries.
What is PR and AAY?
Under the National Food Security Act, 2013, card holders are identified as AAY families and priority household families (PR).
Who gets ration card in India?
The families having annual income of Rs. 1 Lakh or above, any member of the family possess a four wheeler or the family aggregately holding more than 4 hectare irrigated land are eligible to get white ration cards.
What are the types of ration cards?
Types of Ration Card In India
- Antyodaya Ration Card: This type of Ration Card is issued to the poorest families having no stable income. …
- BPL Ration Card: …
- APL Ration Card: …
- Colourwise Ration Card:
- Blue/Pink/Red Ration Card: …
- Orange Ration Card: …
- Yellow Ration Card: