How can I check my RC status in Delhi?
https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/vahan/ui/statevalidation/homepage.xhtml, Now select your state and open new page. select state, RTO then click on proceed button. On this page, you have click on the Status tab. This provides different options from which you need to select Know your application status option.
How can I download RC online in Delhi?
How to get a duplicate RC Online?
- After lodging an FIR, fill out an application form online at Parivahan Sewa website. …
- Pay the required service fee online.
- The generated receipt will be required to be submitted along with the necessary documents at the RTO.
How can I track my RC?
Ideally, your RC is delivered at your doorstep within 7 days. But if you want to check your RC status, then visit this link parivahan.gov.in/rcdl status and enter your registration number and the status will be displayed on the screen.
How can I re register my car in Delhi?
- Form 25: Duly filled up.
- Registration Certificate in original.
- Pollution Certificate.
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- Vehicle is then to be produced before the registering authority for inspection.
- Re-registration Fee is to be paid at the cash counter and receipt for the same will be given.
How much time RC transfer takes in Delhi?
A. The Delhi RTO takes up to 30 working days to complete the ownership transfer process after all the required documents have been submitted.
What is new RC verification?
Choose the application and click on the button NEW-RC-VERIFICATION. This will take you to a page where all the details of vehicle owner, hypothecation, insurance etc are displayed. Please check all details for its correctness.
What is the fees for duplicate RC in Delhi?
For example, it costs around 700 Rs for duplicate RC for a Light Motor Vehicle category, including motorcars, jeeps, taxis, delivery vans. A receipt will be generated on successful payment, which needs to be submitted along with other documents at the governing transport authority office.
How do I download Virtual RC?
How To Store Driving Licence & RC In mParivahan App
- First, download the mParivahan app from Google Play store.
- Sign up using your mobile number. …
- Now, you have two choices – DL (Driving Licence) & RC (Registration Certificate).
- Enter your DL number.
- To generate a virtual DL, click on “Add To My Dashboard”
How can I update RC online in Delhi?
If you want to link or update your mobile number with existing RC then you can visit www.parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ website. After that click on the website menu “Online Services” and find the “Vehicle Related Servies”. Now you will find two options to choose your state.
How can I get original RC?
How to Apply for a Duplicate RC Book
- File an FIR with the local police station: This should be the first step once you have lost your RC Book. …
- Visit a local RTO centre and get an RC extract. …
- File an application for a duplicate RC.
Is vehicle number and RC Number same?
My number plate (provided by the dealer) contains the same number. Recently, I got my RC from the RTO. The registration number on the RC is not the same as was on tax invoice. One digit is different (e.g. RC contains MH-01 AA 2234 instead of 1134).
Which is RC number?
A Registration Certificate copy or RC is a document that proves your vehicle is registered with the Regional Transport Office (RTO) authorities. Nowadays, you can avail your Registration Certificate copy in the form of a Smart card. The smart card will have the following information on it: Registration Number.