What is the email of president of India?
|Shri K D Tripathi||Secretary to the President||secy[DOT]president[AT]rb[DOT]nic[DOT]in|
|Shri Ajay Bhadoo||Joint Secretary to the President||jsp[AT]rb[DOT]nic[DOT]in|
|Shri Ravi Shankar||Joint Secretary cum Social Secretary to the President||js[DOT]ssp[AT]rb[DOT]nic[DOT]in|
How can I write to the president of India?
Simply go to the site, click the large “Request for President’s Message” button and follow instructions. I once wrote a letter to the then President Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. I addressed it to President of India, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi and the pin code.
How do I write a complaint letter to the president?
Formatting Your Letter to the President
- Letters to the president should be submitted on standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- Typing is preferred. …
- The greeting should specify either “Dear President [Last Name],” or “Dear [Mr. …
- As a letter to the president is a formal document, so it’s best to use a standard business letter format.
Who is secretary to president of India?
|Sr. No.||Name of Officers||Name of Post|
|Secretary to the President|
|1||Shri K D Tripathi||Secretary to the President|
|2||Shri Ajay Bhadoo||Joint Secretary to the President|
Who is the President List of India?
How do I write a letter to India?
- The recipient’s address should be written on the front side of the envelope.
- Use uppercase letters when writing the postal town.
- The name of the state is not used. If you need to include the state, write it after the postal code.
- Write the postal code and delivery post office in one line.
Where is President of India now?
Rashtrapati Bhavan, the president’s official residence, is the largest Presidential palace in the world. The Rashtrapati Nilayam at Bolarum, Hyderabad and Retreat Building at Chharabra, Shimla are the official Retreat Residences of the president of India.
How do you start a complaint letter?
What to include in a complaint letter
- describe your problem and the outcome you want.
- include key dates, such as when you purchased the goods or services and when the problem occurred.
- identify what action you’ve already taken to fix the problem and what you will do if you and the seller cannot resolve the problem.
How do you start a formal complaint letter?
Share this page
- Be clear and concise. …
- State exactly what you want done and how long you’re willing to wait for a response. …
- Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. …
- Include copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties. …
- Include your name and contact information.
How many letters does the president get a day?
Barack Obama writing a response to one of the ten letters he received each day as president from the White House Office of Presidential Correspondence.