|Treatment & Procedures||Cost of range in (Rupees)|
|Bariatric surgery cost in India||₹ 2,25,000-4,75,000|
|Dialysis cost in India||₹ 3,500-6,000|
|CABG or bypass surgery cost in India||₹ 3,50,000-5,00,000|
|Hysterectomy cost in India||₹ 1,00,000-2,00,000|
Which is the most expensive surgery in India?
10 most expensive surgeries in the world
- Intestine Transplant. Cost: $1,121,800 (Rs 7.06 crores) …
- Heart Transplant. Cost: $787,700 (Rs 5.11 cr) …
- Bone Marrow Transplant. Cost: $676,800 Allogeneic/ $300,400 for Autologous (Rs 4.39 cr) …
- Lung Transplant. …
- Liver Transplant. …
- Open Heart Surgery. …
- Pancreas Transplant. …
- Kidney Transplant.
How much does hand surgery cost in India?
The cost of Unilateral or single wrist and hand surgery Surgery in India is approx 2000 – 7500 USD. Different Hospitals in India have different prices for elbow replacement surgery depending upon the room catagory and implants chosen.
What is the average cost of a surgery?
2018 Average Costs for Common Surgeries:
heart bypass: $123,000. spinal fusion: $110,000. hip replacement: $40,364. knee replacement: $35,000.
How much does stomach surgery cost in India?
Depending upon the type of procedure and hospital, the cost of bariatric surgery in India can vary. In India, the cost of weight loss surgery ranges from Rs. 2,25,000 to Rs. 7,00,000.
Who is richest doctor in India?
Who is the Richest Doctor in India? Undoubtedly, Doctor Arvind Lal, who chairs Dr. Lal PathLabs is the richest doctor in India in 2021.
What is the cheapest surgery?
Among the least expensive surgical procedures are:
- Breast augmentation (313,735 procedures): National average surgeon fee of $3,824.
- Liposuction (258,558 procedures): National average surgeon fee of $3,518.
- Eyelid surgery (206,529 procedures): National average surgeon fee of $3,156.
How much is hand surgery cost?
Typical costs: Without health insurance, diagnosis and treatment for a broken hand typically includes the cost of the X-ray, a facility fee and a doctor fee for a typical total of $6,000 or more for non-surgical treatment and from $7,000 to $15,000 or more if surgery is required.
Are wrist replacements successful?
Discussion Total wrist replacement maintains itself and provides good pain relief and functional motion in over 80% of all cases and in 97% of resurfacing implants. Better results were correlated with improved distal component fixation and minimal resection of the distal radius.
Who is the best hand surgeon in India?
Top Doctors For Hand Surgery
- Dr. SKS Marya.
- Dr. Abhijit Dey.
- Dr. Ramani Narasimhan.
- Dr. Prateek Arora.
- Dr. Himanshu Gupta.
- Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi.
- Dr. Aniruddha Dattatraya Sonegaonkar.
- Dr. Subhash Jangid.
What’s the longest operation?
The Four-Day Operation.
From Feb. 4 to Feb. 8, 1951, Gertrude Levandowski of Burnips, Mich., underwent a 96-hour procedure at a Chicago hospital to remove a giant ovarian cyst. It is believed to be the world’s longest surgery.
What is the hardest surgery to perform?
7 of the most dangerous surgeries
- Craniectomy. A craniectomy involves removing a fraction of the skull to relieve pressure on the brain. …
- Thoracic aortic dissection repair. …
- Oesophagectomy. …
- Spinal osteomyelitis surgery. …
- Bladder cystectomy. …
- Gastric bypass. …
- Separation of conjoined twins.