Under the Constitution of India, the head of the Executive is the President. All executive power is vested in him and all executive actions are taken in his name. He is, however, only a Constitutional Head of State acting on the aid and advice of the Council of Ministers and as such only the formal Executive.
Who is real executive?
1. Nominal/Titular and Real Executives: The difference between the nominal/titular and real executives is made only in a parliamentary system of government. In it, the head of state, the President or the Monarch, is the nominal executive and the Council of Ministers headed by the Prime Minister is the real executive.
Who is the real executive in India Class 11?
Who is the real executive in India? Answer: The Council of Ministers along with the Prime Minister as a head at the central level and the Chief Minister alongwith his council of ministers at state level are the real executives in India.
Who is the real executive of the Indian Union Why?
The constitutional head of the Executive of the Union is the President. As per Article 79 of the Constitution of India, the council of the Parliament of the Union consists of the President and two Houses known as the Council of States (Rajya Sabha) and the House of the People (Lok Sabha).
Is the real executive of the state?
The Council of Ministers is the real executive in the State. The position of the State Council of Ministers largely depends upon the strength of the ruling party in the State Assembly and the personality of the Chief Minister.
What is the Article 75?
of article 75. “(1A) The total number of Ministers, including the Prime Minister, in the Council of Ministers shall not exceed fifteen per cent. of the total number of members of the House of the People.
What is justice 11th?
Social justice refers to all the people living in a society are equal: All the people should enjoy the equal opportunities to develop one’s own potential and personalities. In order to attain social justice, caste and colour discrimination should be abolished.
Who appoints permanent executive?
Difference between Political and permanent executive.
|Political executive||Permanent executive|
|They are appointed by the people, so they are responsible to the people||The government appoints them to serve under the political executive branch.|
What are the types of executive?
Types of Executive:
- Nominal/Titular and Real Executives: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
- Hereditary and Elected Executives: When the executive assumes office by the law of hereditary succession, it is called the hereditary executive. …
- Single and Plural Executives: ADVERTISEMENTS: …
- Parliamentary and Presidential Executives:
Who is head of our country?
The current head of state of India is Ram Nath Kovind, elected in 2017 after being nominated by BJP, the party run by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.