Old passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages including ECR/Non-ECR page and page of observation (if any). Documentary proof of applying for Residential Status, Employment (Copy of Employment contract) or Long term visa or for immigration.
What documents are required for Indian PCC?
Requirements for PCC application:
- Fill in the application form click here.
- Affix recent passport size photograph.
- Copy of current Passport.
- Copy of Citizenship Oath Certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship Card.
- Copy of last held Indian passport.
- Proof of address (as mentioned above)
How long does it take to get police clearance certificate in India?
What is Indian PCC processing Time in India? Indian police clearance certificate is issued the same day (1 day) on your visit to Indian passport office if there is no need for police verification. If police verification is required, then it may take up-to 1 month.
How will I get my PCC?
These are the steps involved in applying for a PCC through PSK:
- Creating a profile in PSK’s website.
- Completing the online application form, making the fee payment and scheduling the appointment for submitting the documents at the nearest PSK.
- Submitting the documents at PSK – Personal presence is mandatory.
How can I get PCC from local police station?
Visit the local police station near you.
These steps can help you to get off hassles:
- Visit the consulate official.
- Fill the police verification for to apply.
- Show up all supporting documents, which have been self-attested.
- Pay the requisite amount as a service charge to get it verified and attested by the police.
How long is PCC valid?
A Police Clearance Certificate is a requirement of governments abroad in order to grant applicant with a work/immigration/residence/family visa or permit. However, for all intents and purposes, it is considered to be valid for a period of 6 months.
What is needed for police clearance?
An application form must be duly completed. A certified copy of the applicant’s identity document/passport. The applicant must present his/her identity document/passport at the police station, as proof of identity will be required.
Which country need PCC?
A: Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders in case they have appped for Residential Status, Employment or Long term visa or for immigration. PCC cannot be issued for persons going abroad on Tourist Visa. Q: What are the documents required to apply for a PCC in India ?
Can I get police clearance certificate from local police?
Complete the online application form, pay the fee and schedule an appointment to submit the documents to the nearest PSK. Submit the documents at PSK: You must personally submit your documents. Police verification: Personal presence is mandatory. Collect the PCC from PSK: It may be collected in person.
Can I apply for PCC from anywhere in India?
You can obtain Police Clearance Certificate by submitting the filled in Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) Application Form at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/, within the jurisdiction of your Passport Office (PO). … Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) can only be issued for one country through one application form.
Can someone collect PCC on my behalf?
Not sure about you authorizing another person to collect PCC. Best person to respond to that would be the PCC officer or you can call their helpline also. If you have got your passport created/renewed in last one year, PCC will be issued then and there.
How can I track my PCC after dispatch?
How to Check Passport Status in India
- Visit the official passport website and select the ‘Track Your Application Status’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the type of application from among the options listed.
- Enter the 15-digit file number and your date of birth in the format prescribed and click on ‘Track Status’.
Why is PCC needed?
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders in case they have applied for Residential Status, Employment or Long term visa or for immigration. PCC cannot be issued for persons going abroad on Tourist Visa.