While, Mumbai’s A-listers prefer Lilavati and Kokilaben Hospital in the Suburbs, and Breach Candy in South Mumbai, Powai’s Hiranandani Hospital boasts the most expensive room in the city.
What is the most expensive hospital?
Most Expensive hospitals
|1||Royal Adelaide Hospital||Adelaide|
|2||Paula & Rusty Walter Tower||Houston|
|3||Rush Hospital Tower||Chicago|
|4||Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago||Chicago|
Which is the No 1 private hospital in India?
Testimony to the world-class healthcare it provides, Medanta has been acknowledged as the best private healthcare provider in India in the World’s Best Hospitals 2020 survey by Newsweek in partnership with Statista Inc.
Which is India’s number one hospital?
Best Hospitals – India
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi|
|2||Medanta The Medicity||Gurgaon|
|3||The Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|4||PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh|
Which is best private hospital in India?
Following are the best 15 private multispecialty hospitals in India:
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Nanavati Hospital.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket.
Where is the best hospital in the world?
Here are the global top 10 hospitals in the world, according to Newsweek:
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester (Rochester, Minnesota)
- Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston)
- Toronto General-University Health Network (Toronto)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
Who is the richest doctor in India?
Undoubtedly, Doctor Arvind Lal, who chairs Dr. Lal PathLabs is the richest doctor in India in 2021.
Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs. …
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp. …
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K. …
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Which state has best hospitals in India?
NEW DELHI: Kerala has emerged as the best state in the country in terms of healthcare performance, reveals a latest Health Index report, jointly prepared by the World Bank and Niti Aayog. Kerala was followed by Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat.
Which is biggest hospital in Asia?
Ahmedabad Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
Spread over an area of 110 acres, the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital is the largest hospital in Asia.
Which city has best doctors in India?
Delhi has the highest density at 2.05 doctors due to the fact that it has the highest numbers of doctors in India(33,5000). Mumbai has one of the lowest density of doctors, 1.52 per 1,000 population, due to the fact that it’s the most populous city.
Which is the biggest government hospital in India?
The Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi is one of the leading and also the popular Government Hospitals in India. It is also one of the largest hospitals in the country.