|Characteristic||Brand value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Tata Consultancy Services||14.58|
Which is the No 1 brand in India?
Tata Group has retained the title of India’s most valuable brand by a considerable lead with a brand value of $21.3 billion. Operating in more than 100 countries across six continents and employing over three-quarters of a million people, TATA Group is a force to be reckoned with on the global stage, said the report.
Which Indian brand is world famous?
The top 20 Indian companies in the World
- 1) Peter England.
- 2) Cafe Coffee Day.
- 3) Tata Group.
- 4) State Bank of India.
- 5) Titan.
- 6) Bira91.
- 7) Old Monk.
- Bharti Airtel.
What are the top 5 brands in India?
Extracted from Hurun Report, here are the top 10 companies in India in terms of market cap.
- Reliance Industries. With a market cap of ₹1,350,183.97, Reliance Industries leads the Indian Industries with the highest market cap. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- HDFC. …
- ICICI. …
- SBI. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Which Mobile brand is best?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction. …
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India. …
- Google. …
- Huawei. …
- OnePlus. …
- Xiaomi. …
- LG. …
Which phone is best in India?
Best Mobile Phones in India
- XIAOMI MI 11 ULTRA.
- IPHONE 12 PRO MAX.
- MI 11X PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 2.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5 128GB.
- VIVO X60 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
Who is best brand in India?
Top 10 Most Valuable Brand in India
|Rank||Brand Name||Brand Value|
|2||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)||$8,106|
|3||Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)||$7,927|
What is India world famous for?
India is known for many, many different aspects – its food, culture, its massive population, its natural landscapes, its languages, classical dances, Bollywood or the Hindi film industry (famous Indian figures such as Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai), the birthplace of yoga, spirituality, natural beauty, …
Which Indian is the most famous?
List of original fifty nominees
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)
- Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)
- Mother Teresa (1910–1997)
- J. R. D. Tata (1904–1993)
- Indira Gandhi (1917–1984)
- Sachin Tendulkar (b. 1973)
Which is richest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
Which company share is best?
Top Companies in India by Investments – BSE
|1||SBI Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||6.00|
|2||HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||8.25|
|3||PNB Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-0.25|
|4||Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-28.70|
Who is bigger LIC or SBI?
The corporation has also shored up government finances on countless occasions, being the biggest buyer and investor of government securities, totalling Rs 17 lakh crore as on March 31, 2020, way higher than SBI’s Rs 10.47 lakh crore. … For the past two decades, the government, and LIC, had resisted disinvestment demands.
Which phone is most used in India 2020?
Checkout the top selling phones in India in 2020.
- Redmi 8. The budget Redmi 8 leads the list. …
- Poco X2. The comeback Poco phone was a massive hit. …
- Realme Narzo 10. The recently launched Realme Narzo 10 was the biggest hit from Realme. …
- Redmi Note 8. …
- Samsung Galaxy M31. …
- Realme C11. …
- Realme C3. …
- Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Which is No 1 mobile in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.