|Car Model||Max speed (KMPH)||Ex-showroom Price, Delhi (Lakhs)|
|Fiat Linea T-Jet||200||9.98|
|Fiat Abarth Punto||190||9.67|
|Maruti Suzuki Swift||180||8.85|
Which is the No 1 car in India?
The most popular cars in india include Mahindra Bolero (Rs. 8.62 Lakh), Mahindra Thar (Rs. 12.78 Lakh) and Hyundai Alcazar (Rs. 16.30 Lakh).
Which is the most powerful car in India?
Top 10 Most Powerful Cars In India Under INR 12 Lakh – IAB Picks
- Renault Duster Turbo Petrol. Starting Price: INR 11.14 lakh* …
- Honda City 5th-Gen Petrol. Starting Price: INR 10.99 lakh* …
- Kia Sonet Turbo Petrol. Starting Price: INR 9.79 lakh* …
- Hyundai Venue Turbo Petrol. …
- Hyundai i20 Turbo Petrol. …
- Mahindra XUV300 Turbo Petrol.
Which car is fastest in the world?
The World’s Fastest Cars
- Hennessey Venom GT: 270.49mph (435.3km/h)
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 267.8mph (430.9km/h)
- Koenigsegg Agera R: 273mph (439.3km/h)
- 9ff GT9-R: 257 mph (413.6km/h)
- SSC Ultimate Aero: 256.18mph (412.28km/h)
- Which is your favourite super fast car?
Which car is best under 2 lakh?
10 Best Used Car to Buy Under 2 lakhs
- Hyundai i20.
- Honda City 2nd Gen.
- Skoda Rapid.
- Honda Civic.
- Toyota Etios.
- VW Polo.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Mahindra Xylo.
Which is Best Family Car in India?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago. …
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. …
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio. …
- Renault Triber. …
- Datsun GO+
Has any car hit 400 mph?
The Buckeye Bullet Electric Vehicle Will Go 400 MPH – Scientific American.
Are Tesla’s faster than Lamborghinis?
Surprise, surprise, a Lamborghini is quicker than an all-electric Tesla in a straight line. But not by much, and that likely makes each of these SUVs a winner depending on your perspective. To read more, check out our SUV rankings and our EV rankings.
What car goes 0-60 the fastest?
World’s Quickest Cars 0-60
- 2021 Koenigsegg Gemera – 1.9 Seconds.
- 2020 Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ – 2.3 Seconds.
- 2021 Hennessey Venom F5 – 2.4 Seconds.
- 2021 Aston Martin Valkyrie – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2020 Rimac Concept_One – 2.5 Seconds.
- 2021 SSC Tuatara – 2.5 Seconds.
Which car has highest mileage?
2.46 Crore. The most popular Top Mileage Cars include Volvo XC90 (46 kmpl), BMW 7 Series (39 kmpl) and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios (26 kmpl). The top brands that produce best mileage cars are.
Top Mileage Cars in India 2021.
|Hyundai Aura||Rs. 5.97 – 9.31 Lakh||25 kmpl|
|Hyundai i20||Rs. 6.85 – 11.34 Lakh||25 kmpl|
Which car has highest HP in India?
Top 5 cars in India with 100 bhp or more under Rs 10 lakh: From Tata JTP twins to Ford EcoSport
- Tata Tiago JTP. Tata Tiago JTP. …
- Tata Tigor JTP. Tata Tigor JTP. …
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS. 2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS. …
- Tata Nexon. Tata Nexon. …
- Ford EcoSport. Ford EcoSport.
What is the world’s slowest car?
The slowest production car in existence is a coupe manufactured by Peel Engineering. It is called the Peel P50. Peel offers both a petrol and electric version of the vehicle. Not only is it the slowest car in existence, but it is also the smallest (smaller than a Smart Car or Fiat), according to Guinness World Records.
What is the slowest car in the world 2021?
Hyundai H-1, also known as Hyundai Starex, is the slowest vehicle of 2021. The model is a van and pickup truck launched & used by Hyundai in European export markets. The 2.5-Liter CRDiIn-Line 4 cylinder engine provides 116 to 170 horsepower, and still, it is not very efficient.
What is the top 20 fastest cars in the world?
The 20 Fastest Cars In The World
- 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. …
- 2014 Hennessey Venom GT. …
- 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS. 285mph. …
- 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko. 300mph+ (claimed) …
- 2020 SSC Tuatara. 300mph+ (claimed) …
- 2020 Hennesey Venom F5. 310.7mph+ (claimed) …
- 2020 Bugatti Chiron Super Sport. 304.7mph. …
- 2020 Devel Sixteen. 347mph (claimed)