BLR is the third-busiest airport in India and served a total of 32.36 million passengers during the course of 2020.
Which is the third largest airport in India?
|Rank||Name||Passengers FY 2019-20|
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||67,301,016|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||45,873,329|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||32,361,666|
|4||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport||21,651,878|
Which are the busiest airports in India?
Here’s The List of Top 10 Busiest Airport in India
- Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Kempegowda International Airport.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
- Chennai International Airport.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (Code – DEL) Beautifully planned, sprawling (5106 acres), and bustling at all times, Indira Gandhi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best international airports in India.
Which is the longest airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi: 4,430 mt
The airport has the longest airport runways in India and awarded as best improved Airport in Asia.
Which is the most beautiful airport in India?
Most Beautiful Airports in India: Window Seat Essentials
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Ladakh. …
- Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair. …
- Gaggal Airport, Kangra. …
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. …
- Bhuj Airport, Kutch. …
- Agatti Aerodrome, Lakshadweep: …
- Shimla Airport, Shimla: …
- Lengpui Airport, Mizoram:
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
1. Singapore Changi Airport. Singapore Changi Airport once again earned the top prize again this year as the world’s best airport for the eighth consecutive year.
What is the 2nd biggest airport in the world?
Still Want More? Here Are the World’s Top 50 Biggest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport||Atlanta, GA (USA)|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||Chaoyang-Shunyi, Beijing (China)|
|3.||Dubai International Airport||Garhoud, Dubai (UAE)|
|4.||Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)||Ōta, Tokyo (Japan)|
Why do airports have 3 letter codes?
The three-letter code is determined by first ensuring that it’s unique and not in use by any other entity. The code might be assigned based on the name of the airport, the name of the city, or some other meaningful and relevant identifier if those letters are already taken.
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
There are 464 airports/airstrips in India, out of which AAI manages a total of 137 airports which include 24 International airports (3 Civil Enclaves), 10 Customs airports (4 Civil Enclaves) and 103 Domestic airports (23 Civil Enclaves), as per the Airports Authority of India website.
Which is the latest airport in India?
Pakyong Airport is a greenfield RCS airport at Pakyong town near Gangtok, the state capital of Sikkim, India.
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Location||Pakyong, Sikkim, India|
|Opened||24 September 2018|
Which airline is best in India?
Here is the list of 8 Best Airlines in India 2021
- Vistara. The newest addition to the Indian domestic market, Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. …
- Indigo. …
- Air India. …
- SpiceJet. …
- AirAsia. …
- GoAir (Now Go First) …
- Air India Express. …
- Alliance Air.