|Air Asia Airlines||Air India Express||China Eastern Airlines|
|Gulf Air Airlines||Kuwait Airways||Oman Air Airlines|
|Saudi Arabian Airlines||Scoot Airlines||Tiger Airways|
How many international airlines are there in India?
Around 80 international airlines flew to India. Air India (incl. Air India Express, a low-cost regional carrier), India’s national air carrier, served destinations in Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe and North America.
Which is the best international airline in India?
Popular Airlines in India
- Air India.
- AirAsia India.
- Alliance Air.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (Code – DEL) Beautifully planned, sprawling (5106 acres), and bustling at all times, Indira Gandhi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best international airports in India.
Which is the No 1 airline in India?
Which is the number 1 airline in India? Indigo is currently ranked as the best performing airline in India with the highest share of domestic flights. Due to being a low-cost carrier, it is highly preferred among frequent flyers and commands the highest fleet size of any airline in India.
Which is best international airline?
Read on for the best airlines in the world.
- Qatar Airways. On-time performance: 8.9.
- Lufthansa. On-time performance: 7.6. …
- Etihad Airways. On-time performance: 8.6. …
- Singapore Airlines. On-time performance: 8.5. …
- South African Airways. On-time performance: 8.5. …
- Austrian Airlines. On-time performance: 8.0. …
- Aegean Airlines. …
- Qantas. …
Which is No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport||10|
|2.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||1|
|3.||Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport||21|
|4.||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||6|
Which is the most beautiful airport in India?
Most Beautiful Airports in India: Window Seat Essentials
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Ladakh. …
- Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair. …
- Gaggal Airport, Kangra. …
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. …
- Bhuj Airport, Kutch. …
- Agatti Aerodrome, Lakshadweep: …
- Shimla Airport, Shimla: …
- Lengpui Airport, Mizoram:
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
There are 464 airports/airstrips in India, out of which AAI manages a total of 137 airports which include 24 International airports (3 Civil Enclaves), 10 Customs airports (4 Civil Enclaves) and 103 Domestic airports (23 Civil Enclaves), as per the Airports Authority of India website.