1. OPD Timing --- 8.30 am to 3.00 pm. and 3.30 to 4.30pm.
Spacious OPD Complex each for every specialty with good seating arrangement for Doctors , Waiting hall for patients & relatives.
2. 550 bedded Hospital (including free beds & subsidized beds) Total wards – 21
3. Fully Equipped ICCU, MICU, SICU, PICU & NICU, Obstetrics ICU service.
4. 24 X 7 Casualty Emergency Service.
5. Digital X-Ray , 16 slice C.T. Scan, Ultra-Sonography, Colour Doppler , 2D Echo and Mammography , EEG, PFT , ECT and MRI Facilities.
6. Pathology , Microbiology, Hematology, Cytology & Biochemistry Laboratories provides all routine tests along with harmone estimation.
7. 14 Advanced Operation Theater. (No Operative charges for patients)
8. Fully Equipped Hemodialysis service.
9. General Surgery & Superspecialty Service
10. Physiotherapy service available .
11. 24 X 7 full-fledged Blood Bank with blood component Facility.
12. Mother Milk Bank Facility available
13. 24 X 7 Ambulance service
14. 24 X 7 Medical Store service with concession rate medicine for patients.
15. Generic Medical store is also available (Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra).
16. Lift facilities for Patients is available.
17. Reception and Inquiry Counter
18. Registration Counter
19. Bio- Medical Waste Management
20. Central Laundry available
21. Separate Canteen Facility for Patients & Staff
22. CSSD available
Administrative Set up of the Hospital
1. Medical Superintendent
2. Dy. Medical Superintendent
3. Nursing Superintendent, Dy. Nursing Superintendent & Assistant Nursing Superintendent
4. CMOs round the clock.
5. Office Superintendent
|Sr. No.||Name of Dept.||No. of Teaching beds existing||No. of Unit existing|
|Sub Total Beds||550||20|
|Sr. No.||Name of Dept.||No. of Teaching beds existing|
Super- Specialty Service
3. Plastic Surgery
5. Paediatric Surgery
7. Arthritis Surgery
Implemented Health Schemes in Hospital
1. Mahatma Jyotiba Fuley Jan Arogya Yojana
2. Mobile Medical Unit :- To provide medical services to the remote tribal area of Chikaldara and Dharni taluka of the Amravati District.
3. Mobile Mommography Unit :- For early detection of cervical and breast cancer.
4. BPL Yojana :- To provide free medical service to those, whose monthly income is below Rs.85,000/-.
5. Annapurana Yojana :- To provide free food to the patients with the help of employees and students of institution run by Shri. Shivaji Education Society.
6. Swastha Sewa Yojana :- To Provide free medical facilities to Student & Staff of our institute.
8. Niramay Yojana :- To Provide free medical facilities to life members of the society.
9. Smile Train Project :- Free medical service for correcting the deformities i.e. cleft lip & cleft palate.
10. AAYUSH :- (National programmes)
11. PPTCT :- (National programmes)