(1) Details of Award/s received : i) ii) iii) iv)
(2) Books written / Author/Editor of Book / Journal : No
(3) Chapters / Contributions to book / books: No
(4) Awards received for academic contribution: No
(5) Projects undertaken /Contributed as director / Investigator / Co-investigator & details of sanctioning authority/ government/ autonomous/private/ semi govt. etc: No.
(6) Social contribution / achievements if any :
Preventive rural Health Education Seminar conducted in multidisciplinary meets in rural science congress at J. D. Patil College Daryapur : Eco friendly pesticides - Spiders (Dr. Sameer P. Choudhary)
NRHM (National Rural Health Mission)
Public lectures / Forum for general population
Mass Education & free checkup of Blood Sugar Levels in association with Diabetic association of India (DAI) at Mote Compound, Railway Station Square, Amravati.
Camps organized By Association of Physician of Amravati (APA).
Health check up camps organized by various social organizations at various villages & periphery of Amravati to fulfill the dream of Late Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh.
Specialty camps organized by Dept. of Medicine.