|(1) Details of Award/s received:||i) Dr. M. W. Jagtap - Best Speaker Award at Post Graduate Seminar 1986, MGIMS, Sewagram Wardha, Orgnazed by Academy of Medical Sciences|
|ii) Dr. S.S. Chaudhary- Table Tanis 2nd Prize, IMA, National Sport/CME 2016, Nashik|
|iii) Dr. Sana Bibekar - Best Presentation Award IIIrd Prize in PPT Competition held at NKPSIMS, Nagpur, 2019.|
(2) Books written /Author /Editor of book/journal: Dr. A. T. Deshmukh - Contributed Chapter on “SHOCK” in Text-Book named “MEDICAL JURISPRUDENCE, TOXICOLOGY & FORENSIC SCIENCES, 1st edition July 2010.Publiser- …………….
(3) Chapters/Contributions to book /books: Dr. A. T. Deshmukh - Contributed Chapter on “SHOCK” in Text-Book named “ MEDICAL JURISPRUDENCE, TOXICOLOGY & FORENSIC SCIENCES, 1st edition July 2010.Publiser- …………….
(4) Awards received for academic contribution: NA
(5) Projects undertaken /contributed as director / investigator /Co-investigator & details of sanctioning authority/government/autonomous/private/semi govt. etc:
|1.||Dr. M. W. Jagtap as Co-Investigator, Investigator: VP Dhanvijay, Dept of Home Science , SGB Amravati University, UGC Sponsored Minor Research Project - Entitled: Impact of Education about healthy living practices on health behavior of adolescent girls.2010-2011 & 2011-12,- Inter- disciplinary project.|
(6) Social contribution/ achievements if any:
Dr. A.T. Deshmukh- President IAPM Maharashtra Chapter 2017-19. (Three Years)
Dr. A.T. Deshmukh- President IAPM Maharashtra Chapter 2018-19.
Dr. A. T. Deshmukh- Past President IMA, Amravati Branch ……….
Dr. M.W. Jagtap – Founder & Present Secretary, Diabetic Association of India, Amravati Branch 1996.