How can I get curfew in Delhi?
How to apply for Delhi Police ePass?
- Go to E-Pass portal given in the link below.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Enter name , contact number , district.
- Upload a government ID proof.
- Submit the letter from the employer or establishment.
- Click on the submit button.
How can I get curfew for weekend in Delhi?
Delhi weekend curfew: Here is how to get an e-pass
- Visit the Delhi government’s official website https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/
- Select the language of your choice and then click on apply for e-pass during night curfew.
- Submit your personal details and other documents that are required.
How can I apply for E pass in Delhi lockdown?
How to apply for e-pass during Delhi lockdown
- Login to epass.jantasamvad.org.
- Now, select ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ and click on Submit.
- Fill in your details such phone number, name, and address.
How can I get 5000 in Delhi govt?
Individuals need to visit the official Delhi Govt web portal first. They need to go for the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in 5000 Online registration then. Just after that, you will get your login Id details. Before applying online you need to check the eligibility criteria.
Can we travel in Delhi during lockdown?
The Delhi government has extended the lockdown till 31 May, but has relaxed some other restrictions, including modifying the list of people, who can move freely without an e-pass. As per the guidelines from the Delhi government, all self-employed people can travel but will have to show valid ID cards when asked.
How can I get curfew for marriage in Delhi?
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to apply for an ePass for marriage and travel.
- Step 1: First you need to open any browser and visit the official website of delhi.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you need to click on the option of E-Pass.
- Step 3: On the next page you will get two options English and Hindi.
Is Metro open in weekend curfew in Delhi?
Public transport such as Delhi Metro, public buses, autorickshaws and taxis have been allowed to function during the weekend curfew, but only for transportation of those in the exempted categories and following Covid-safety protocols.
Is Delhi a state?
Delhi, officially the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), is a city and a union territory of India containing New Delhi, the capital of India. It is situated alongside River Yamuna and bordered by Haryana state on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh state to the east.
How can I get free ration in Delhi?
Thus, every BPL family in the state will get around 7 Kg of ration from the side of government. Those family members who want to apply online for Delhi Free Ration E Coupon need to go to the official web portal. Applicants can apply for ration e coupon at ration.jantasamvad.org.
Who is the Chief Minister of Delhi?
How long does it take to get Epass?
How long does it take to process an Employment Pass (EP)? With an online Employment Pass (EP) application, it takes between 1 to 10 working days to receive the outcome. With a manual application, it takes between 3 to 6 weeks to receive the outcome.