How do I switch to Indian app store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why can’t I change my country on App Store?
Tap on featured on the bottom left corner of screeen. Scroll all the way to the bottom where your Apple ID info is. Tap View Apple ID, you may have to enter your password. Once the page loads change your country/region.
What happens if I change App Store country?
The Problem With Changing Your iTunes or App Store Country
That means you lose access to all your existing iTunes and App Store purchases when you change your Apple ID to a different country. Anything already on your device is still available to use and apps you’ve already downloaded still get the latest updates.
Is it legal to change App Store country?
Is it legal to change the region on iPhone/iPad/iPod to download an app from that App Store? Answer: A: Answer: A: You cannot use the iTunes store of a country in which you are not physically located.
How do I change my App Store account?
Change your Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, choose Edit.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use.
- Choose Continue.
- If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
How do I change the country of my play store?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
How do I download apps not in my region?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
What do you do when an app is not available in your country?
To get the unavailable Android app, first, you need to install a VPN Application. It is needed to fake your geo-location & trick Google Play Store. Don’t worry; it’s safe to use a VPN Solution. Just make sure you do not indulge in any illicit activities online.
How do I know my App Store country?
How do I find my Apple ID Country?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID right at the top, then tap “View Apple ID”. …
- Tap “Country/Region”.
Can I have two Apple IDs for different countries?
You can have 3 Apple IDs or you can use the same Apple ID and switch the store to match where you are currently living. When you switch stores, you will need to update your billing information to match the region. Subscriptions must be cancelled when switching regions.
How do I change my App Store country without Cancelling Apple music?
- Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. …
- Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. …
- Have a payment method for your new country or region on hand. …
- Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes.
Can I change my country to download an app?
To do so, swipe in from the left edge of your screen, tap “Account,” and select “Country and Profiles.” You should now see both your default country and the new country you have either moved to or selected via your VPN service. Tap it and you’ll be prompted to enter a local payment to confirm the change.
Is it illegal to change the region on your phone?
Is it illegal to change your region on your phone? You can change regions to browse another country’s store, but you may not make purchases. For example, here is the restriction for the USA Store: “The iTunes Service is available to you only in the United States, its territories, and possessions.