|IndiGo Cabin Crew salaries – 56 salaries reported||₹37,816/mo|
|Air India Cabin Crew salaries – 31 salaries reported||₹39,995/mo|
|Spicejet Cabin Crew salaries – 28 salaries reported||₹39,900/mo|
|Vistara Cabin Crew salaries – 12 salaries reported||₹50,000/mo|
Which airline pays highest salary to cabin crew in India?
Top companies for Flight Attendants in India
- Etihad Airways. 4.1. ₹78,154. 856 reviews22 salaries reported.
- GoAir. 3.8. ₹45,699. 119 reviews7 salaries reported.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG. 4.1. ₹43,537. 373 reviews25 salaries reported.
- Jet Airways. 4.1. ₹35,098. 751 reviews5 salaries reported.
Is cabin crew a good career in India?
Career Options as Air Cabin Crew – Career Opportunities as Cabin Crew, Air Cabin Crew Courses India. Air cabin crew has a big responsibility of taking care of passengers on the flight. If reaching the skies and attending people is your dream, this sector is the best career option for you.
Is 50000 a good salary in India?
Is 50000 a good salary in India? India is a poor country with very low per capita income. So in general, it is a very good salary. You can fulfil all your goals in life with a starting salary of Rs.
Can air hostess marry?
Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on condition that they have put in four years of service and – here lies the catch – that they do not get pregnant. … A proposal was put before a board meeting of Air-India and Indian Airlines, recently, to allow the girls to combine their flying careers with matrimony.
Do air hostess get holidays?
Air hostesses and stewards work variable shifts, irregular schedules, holidays, nights and weekends. … FAA rules mandate a minimum of nine hours of rest after a shift of any length.
Is cabin crew a permanent job?
Permanent recruitment of cabin crew on wide body fleet was last carried out between 2003-04 and minimum requirement was graduation and age limit was 21-24 years. There was relaxation in age criteria for reserved categories.
Which job is best for girls?
The 15 best-paying jobs for women in 2018
- Chief executive. Number of women: 313,000.
- Pharmacist. Number of women: 147,000. …
- Nurse practitioner. Number of women: 129,000. …
- Physician/Surgeon. Number of women: 352,000. …
- Lawyer. Number of women: 337,000. …
- Physician assistant. …
- Computer and information systems manager. …
- Software developer. …
What is the starting salary for a cabin crew?
However, in the initial days, the salary can be somewhere between Rs 35-40k per month but it can go up to 6 figures in no time.
Which course is best for cabin crew?
In order to be a Flight Steward & Cabin Crew, you may have to pursue the following mentioned course:
- Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management.
- Diploma in Airline and Travel Management.
- Diploma in Tourism Management.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Diploma In Aviation & Hospitality Management.
What is the highest paid flight attendant?
Which Airlines Pay Flight Attendants the Most?
|Average Annual Pay||Additional Annual Pay|