How do I make an international call to Germany?
To call Germany from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 49, the country code for Germany,
- then the area code (2–5 digits)
- and finally the phone number (3–9 digits).
How do I call a mobile in Germany from India?
To call India from Germany, dial: 00 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Germany, and is needed for making any international call from Germany.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How much does it cost to call Germany from India?
Nextiva per Minute International Calling Rates
How do I make an international call from India?
Simply dial + OR 009 followed by these codes in this order:
- Destination country code.
- Area code.
- Telephone number.
How much is a call to Germany?
With rates starting at $0.01 a minute on some carriers, you can get a great deal when you call Germany. To give you an idea on the difference, a one hour call to Germany on the cheapest rates will cost $0.01/min or $0.60/hour. On the most expensive rates you can see rates as high as $3.00/min or $180.00/hour!
How do I call a toll free number from India to Germany?
You need to dial an appropriate calling codes before dialing rest of the phone number.
- First of all, dial 011 on your phone. …
- Dial 91 next, which is the India country code.
- Dial the 3-digit toll free code in front of the Indian phone number. …
- Finally, dial rest of the number and you will be connected.
How can I call India Toll Free from Canada?
Dialing Steps to Call India from Canada
- Dial Canada int’l access code / IDD: 011. …
- Dial India country code: 91. …
- Confirm that you have a 10-digit local subscriber number. …
- If you have an 11-digit local subscriber number starting with ‘0’, remove the ‘0’ …
- Determine if calling to a landline or a mobile phone.
How do I call a toll free number from Rebtel in India?
How to call an India toll free number from the USA
- First, dial the US exit code 011.
- Then, dial the Indian country code 91.
- Next, dial the 3-digit toll-free number. Usually it is 800.
- Finally, dial the rest of the telephone number to be connected.
How can I make free international calls?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
Who pays for international calls?
The calling party must pay for calls placed to wireless phones. Consequently, when you call international wireless customers using your landline phone, foreign service providers may pass through to your U.S. service provider the additional cost of connecting the call, which shows up as a surcharge on your bill.
What are international call rates?
What are the charges for International (ISD/ILD) Calls?
|Sr.No.||Jio Rates starting at||Country|
|1||50 p/min||USA, CANADA|
|2||Rs 2/min||BANGLADESH, CHINA, FRANCE, ITALY, SINGAPORE, UNITED KINGDOM|
|3||Rs 3/min||HONG KONG, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, MEXICO, MONGOLIA, NEW ZEALAND|
|4||Rs 4/min||AUSTRALIA, DENMARK, ROMANIA, THAILAND, TURKEY|
How do I make an international call from India to Dubai?
To call United Arab Emirates from India, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 971 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Arab Emirates.
- Area code – There are 7 area codes in United Arab Emirates.
Does Jio offer free international calls?
The international calls are free after you put the international pack on your Jio sim. For country and country code wise international call rate details, you can visit the official site of Jio.