|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|
Who is poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor. When we talk of state earnings, Chhattisgarh contributes only 15% of the total steel produced in India.
Which state is most developed in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||HDI (2019)|
|High human development|
Which state has most beautiful girl in India?
Assam is definitely one of the most beautiful states in the country with so many beautiful actresses and women.
Which state is safe for girl in India?
Indian states ranking by safety of women
Which state is safest in India?
1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
1. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’. Here you will find pristine beaches at Kovalam, Muzhappilangad and Varkala.
Which is the best state in India 2020?
NEW DELHI: Kerala emerged as the best governed state in the country while Uttar Pradesh ended at the bottom of the heap in the large states category in the Public Affairs Index-2020 (PAI-2020) released by Public Affairs Centre on Friday. Among the Union Territories, Chandigarh emerged as the best.
Which is the poor city in India?
Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai. Dharavi is just one of many slum areas in city of Mumbai.
What is the poorest part of India?
As per the Annual Report of Reserve Bank of India published in 2013, Chhattisgarh is the poorest state in India, with 39.93% of people living below the poverty line.
What are two poorest states in India?
Orissa, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh are the three poorest states in India with their people living below the poverty line being 47, 42 and 37 per cent respectively.
Which state is rich in India List?
List of Top 10 Richest States in India 2021
- Maharashtra – ₹32.42 lakh crore (US$467 billion) …
- Tamil Nadu – ₹20.92 lakh crore (US$297 billion) …
- Gujarat – ₹18.85 lakh crore (US$270 billion) …
- Karnataka – ₹18.06 lakh crore (US$256 billion) …
- Uttar Pradesh – ₹17.91 lakh crore (US$254 billion)
Who is best state in India?
Tamil Nadu has been best performing state overall for three consecutive years while Assam has retained that honour in the most improved category. In the small states too, Goa has been the best performing state overall for three years in a row.