|IMPORTANT NUMBERS CENTRALIZED HELPLINE NUMBER : 112|
|POLICE||100 , 022-22621855|
|ANTI POISION ( DELHI )||1066|
How can I report cyber crime in Mumbai?
If any adverse remark or malicious comment found against the State which might result in Law & Order problem, Cyber Police Station, Mumbai send request to the Computer Emergency Response Team, India (CERT-IN) through the Nodal Officer (Joint Commissioner of Police, Crime, Mumbai) (under section 69 A IT Act) or send …
How can I contact cyber crime Mumbai?
Mumbai Police on Twitter: “You can call Cyber police station on 022-26504008 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org… ”
How can I complain to Indian police online?
How to file an online FIR:
- Go to the official website. (For example: For Delhi Police, visit the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in).
- Select the service option on the home page. (Select the particular category and register your complaint).
- A new page will be displayed.
How do I make a complaint online?
Check out 10 effective ways and online destinations to file complaints that a company will pay attention to.
- Go to the company website. …
- Contact the Better Business Bureau. …
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). …
- Check out the Ripoff Report. …
- Email email@example.com. …
- Try Yelp. …
- Post on Planet Feedback.
What are the Top 5 cyber crimes?
Top 5 Cybercrimes and Prevention Tips
- Phishing Scams. The majority of successful cyberattacks – 91% according to a study by PhishMe – begin when curiosity, fear, or a sense of urgency entices someone to enter personal data or click on a link. …
- Website Spoofing. …
- Ransomware. …
- Malware. …
- IOT Hacking.
How can I contact cyber crime in India?
Victims of cyber fraud call on helpline number 155260, which is manned and operated by the state police concerned.
What can cyber police do?
You can make a complaint anytime to the cyber police or crime investigation department either offline or online. In order to give punishment for cyber crime, the first & foremost step is to lodge complaints against the crime. You need to file a written complaint with the cyber crime cell of any jurisdiction.
How do I file a cyber complaint in India?
You can register a cyber crime FIR at the nearest local police station to report them. It is mandatory under Section 154, Code of Criminal Procedure, for every police officer to record the information/complaint of an offense, irrespective of the jurisdiction in which the crime was committed.
Where can I complain about fake calls?
yes, you can lodge a complain. You go to the nearest police station and lodge a complain against all the mobile numbers which sends you unwanted sms or gives you unwanted call. Police can investigate the complain under IT ACt, IPC, TR Act .
Where can I complain against police in India?
Any victim of police abuse : Can register a First Information Report(FIR) against the errant officer at any police station; If his complaint is not accepted (which is most often ) he can send complaint to the District Superintendent of police who will then look into the matter and order the registration of the FIR .
What is the difference between FIR and complaint?
A complaint may relate to a cognizable or non-cognizable offence. When a FIR is lodged, a policer officer starts with investigating the matter. Whereas, when complaint is filed no investigation is done by the police officer until directed by the competent authority.
How do you complain nicely?
How to Complain Politely in English
- Start politely. Starting a complaint with “I’m sorry to bother you” or “Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me” puts the listener at ease. …
- Make your request into a question. …
- Explain the problem. …
- Don’t blame the person you are dealing with. …
- Show the you are in the know.
How do you write a complaint example?
your food is inedible.
- I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint about your child. He’s too noisy .
- I’m afraid there is a slight problem with the service in this hotel.
- Excuse me but you are standing on my foot.
- I want to complain about the noise you are making.
- I’m angry about the way you treat me.
How do I make a consumer complaint?
A dissatisfied consumer can file a complaint directly with the national commission or appeal against decisions of the state commission within a month from the date of the order. The court fee is Rs 5,000 and the demand draft should be in the name of The Registrar, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.