Which bank gives loan easily in India?
Comparison of Best Personal Loan Providers in India
|Name of the Lender||Loan Amount||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Up to Rs. 20 lakh.||9.60% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||Up to Rs. 40 lakh.||10.50% onwards|
|ICICI Bank||Up to Rs. 25 lakh.||10.50% onwards|
|Axis Bank||Up to Rs. 15 lakh.||11% onwards|
Which bank gives personal loan easily?
HDFC Bank offers loans with EMIs starting at Rs 2,162per lakh. Check the Personal Loan EMI Calculator to plan your repayment better. It’s easy: Getting a Personal Loan from HDFC Bank is easy, especially if you have your documents in order and you have a good credit track record.
How can I get loan from India?
How Can Consumers Get a Personal Loan?
- 1) Choose Your Bank. India has 12 public sector banks, 22 private banks (other than the 43 regional rural banks), 10 small finance banks and six payments banks. …
- 2) Choose Best Interest Rate. …
- 3) Ensure Your Documents Are In Place. …
- 4) Apply. …
- 5) Follow Up.
How can I get instant loan in India?
You can apply for a personal loan anytime, anywhere. You can get a loan of up to ₹ 15 Lakh instantly at an interest rate starting at 12%. You can download the Dhani loan app for free, enter your Adhaar card number, your loan amount, and get the loan amount in your account instantly.
Which bank FD is best?
Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|Bank name||Tenure||Interest rate (%) per annum|
|IDFC Bank||91 days to 180 days||6.75|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||181 to 363 days||6.5|
|SBI||180 to 210 days||6.35|
|Axis Bank||6 months to 8 months 29 days||6.25|
Is BankBazaar safe?
A. It is perfectly safe to check your Credit Score online by way of a soft query, and there are many websites that provide this service for free, including BankBazaar. To elaborate on soft and hard queries, when you make personal enquiries about your report, it is considered a soft one and will not hurt your score.
How much personal loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
HDB Financial Services offers personal loans of up to Rs. 20 lakh to individuals who earn a minimum income of Rs. 15,000.
How much personal loan can I get if my salary is 20000?
Consider – how much personal loan can I get on a 20,000 salary? Sans any other financial obligations, you can expect to be eligible for a loan of Rs. 5,40,000.
|Salary||Expected Personal Loan Amount|
|Rs. 20,000||Rs. 5.40 lakhs|
|Rs. 30,000||Rs. 8.10 lakhs|
|Rs. 40,000||Rs. 10.80 lakhs|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 13.50 lakhs|
How can I get personal loan without salary slip?
Can I get a personal loan without a salary slip?
- You can validate your income by producing other financial documents like bank account statements, income certificate, Income tax returns or Form 16.
- You can jointly apply for the loan with another applicant, who could be your family member.
How can I get 50000 loan from SBI?
Read the documents required for loan applications above Rs 50,000:
- The person must bring Savings / Current Account Number and Branch Details.
- He must show proof of business (name, starting date and address).
- UIDAI – Aadhaar Number (must be updated in the account).
Can a foreigner take loan in India?
NRIs can get the personal loan amount from the bank in their NRE or NRO accounts. Most lenders provide the loan amount in Indian rupees. However, some banks also provide these loans in foreign currency. You may check the lender to know about the mode in which the loan amount is disbursed.
Can I get loan in lockdown?
If you have stable income, a clean credit history and an established relationship with your bank, you may get your loan easily. You can connect with your bank directly for this, or go online to loan aggregator websites where all your pre-approved offers from various financial institutions will be listed in one place.
How can I get a 5000 RS loan?
How to Apply for An Instant 5000 Rupees Loan?
- Eligibility Check. Visit the Money View website or download the Money View app and complete the eligibility check which takes only 2 minutes.
- Loan Amount and Repayment Schedule. …
- Documentation. …
- Verification and Disbursal.
Is CashBean registered with RBI?
CashBean – Loan Online Personal Loan App. P C Financial Services Private Limited (the ‘Company’), is a Non-Banking Finance Company(NBFC) duly registered with Reserve Bank of India(RBI), engaged in the business of providing loans.