How can I subscribe to Hindu newspaper?
After login to e-Paper,
- Click on the left menu icon menu icon andselect the ‘Subscription’ option.
- Select the number of days that you want to subscribe to.
- In the next screen make sure that you have selected the correct option. …
- Click ‘Next’ to go to the payment gateway to make the payment.
How can I get Hindu newspaper Daily?
Step – 1:- Go to The Hindu Newspaper Pdf newspaper Official website or click this link. Step – 2:- Now, you can see the interface like this. Step – 3:- Click on the Register Button. Step – 4:- Fill in All The Details like, Your Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Password, and click on the Register Now Button.
How much does the Hindu subscription cost?
The Hindu has introduced fee-based subscription for its put its e-paper. It is charging Rs 400 per month for accessing the digital edition of The Hindu.
How can I subscribe to Hindu online?
You can use the same username and password to access all the Digital Subscription products of The Hindu Group. This list includes the following sites: The Hindu- www.thehindu.com. BusinessLine- www.thehindubusinessline.com.
Can I cancel my Hindu subscription?
To cancel your subscription, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org . No refund is applicable after 7 days from the day of purchasing the product.
How do I read Epaper without subscription?
10 Ways to Read Articles Without Subscription
- Opening the page in Incognito Tab.
- Stop the page loading before the paywall gets loaded.
- Reset Your Browser Cookies.
- Save the article as a PDF.
- Look for the Duplicate Article.
- Use a VPN Service.
- Use Outline to read articles without a subscription.
Which is the No 1 newspaper in India?
List of newspapers in India by circulation
|3||The Times of India||Mumbai|
How can I download Hindu Epaper for free?
Updated on 22 June 2021: The Hindu PDF Free E Paper is available to download below or directly visit epaper.thehindu.com, people those who are regular readers can bookmark this web page. The Hindu Newspaper PDF and its analysis on daily basis around 8:00 A.M every morning on official portal epaper.thehindu.com.
Can we clear UPSC without reading newspaper?
Daily Current Affairs for UPSC Examination
Reading newspapers is not necessary to crack UPSC’s current affairs.
Which is the cheapest English newspaper?
List of Top 10 Best English Newspapers in India With Price
- The Times of India. As mentioned earlier in this article, The Times of India remains India’s most popular English language newspaper. …
- Hindustan Times. …
- Indian Express. …
- The Statesman. …
- The Telegraph. …
- The Hindu. …
- Deccan Chronicle. …
- Deccan Herald.
Does Hindu come daily?
The Hindu is an English-language daily newspaper owned by The Hindu Group, headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It began as a weekly in 1878 and became a daily in 1889. … As of March 2018, The Hindu is published from 21 locations across 11 states of India.