|Software Engineer salaries – 398 salaries reported||Hyderabad Area||₹15,22,805/yr|
|Software Development Engineer salaries – 256 salaries reported||Hyderabad Area||₹14,80,000/yr|
|Associate Consultant salaries – 156 salaries reported||Hyderabad Area||₹10,33,809/yr|
How much do Microsoft employees get paid in India?
Microsoft India Jobs by Salary
|Job Title:Software Engineer||Range:₹591k – ₹3m||Average:₹1,477,770|
|Senior Software Engineer||Range:₹918k – ₹4m||Average:₹2,212,457|
|Software Development Engineer (SDE)||Range:₹406k – ₹3m||Average:₹1,290,253|
|Software Developer||Range:₹369k – ₹3m||Average:₹1,145,714|
How much do Microsoft employees get paid?
How much do people at Microsoft get paid? See the latest salaries by department and job title. The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Microsoft is $120,662, or $58 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $162,818, or $78 per hour.
What is the starting salary of a Microsoft employee?
Employees at Microsoft earn an average of ₹26lakhs, mostly ranging from ₹5lakhs to ₹59lakhs based on 1194 profiles.
Does Microsoft India pay well?
How much does Microsoft pay? The average Microsoft salary ranges from approximately ₹ 13,46,246 per year for a an Associate Project Manager to ₹ 96,37,539 per year for a a Principal Program Manager. … The highest-paying job at Microsoft is a a Principal Program Manager with a salary of ₹ 96,37,539 per year.
What is the lowest salary at Microsoft?
The lowest-paying job at Microsoft is a an Associate Project Manager with a salary of ₹ 13,46,246 per year.
Who pays more Google or Microsoft?
Of the top 3 common jobs between the two companies, Microsoft salaries averaged ₹ 4,36,461 higher than Google.
Is it easy to get a job in Microsoft?
As it is such a big company at the top of the technological heap, it may seem impossible to get noticed by Microsoft when you’re looking for a job. But there are plenty of opportunities at companies like this for professionals at all stages of their careers, from entry to high-level job roles.
What is the highest paying job at Microsoft?
- Software Engineer. $40K. $250K. Average Compensation: $110,194.
- Senior Program Manager. $80K. $200K. Average Compensation: $129,000.
- Cloud Solution Architect. $90K. $90K. Average Compensation: $90,000.
- Product Marketing Manager. $60K. $210K. Average Compensation: $136,522.
- Senior Finance Manager. $80K. $180K.
Does Microsoft offer free food?
Unlike many of its Silicon Valley rivals, Microsoft does not provide free food for employees at its Redmond headquarters. The company says people place less value on free meals, so it instead subsidizes the meals on campus to reduce food waste, reflecting a sustainable sensibility distinct to the Pacific Northwest.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Highest Paying Jobs In India
- Business Management. Business Management or Business analysts are the highest paying jobs in India. …
- Doctors. …
- Air Hostess Or Cabin Crew. …
- Chartered Accountants. …
- Commercial Pilot. …
- Aeronautical engineer. …
- Actor. …
- Company Secretary.
Which company pays highest salary?
Jobs with the highest estimated salaries include VP of sales, group product manager and principal engineer.
Here are the top 50 large companies (500+ employees) with the best-paying jobs, according to employees polled by Comparably:
- Zoom Video Communications.
Are Microsoft employees paid well?
The company created about 10,000 millionaires out of its early employees, so the story goes. Today, Microsoft employs about 123,000 people, and while not all of them are millionaires, they are paid well and often get generous raises, too.
Does Microsoft India fire employees?
Microsoft India development center Hyderabad had fired around 100 to 150 people. This news is not public. If they fire people officially/publically, they have to give employee four month salary and hundred person bonus. … If an employee resign, he or she can not file a case against Microsoft.
Which company gives highest salary to freshers in India?
Highest paying companies in India for freshers
- Google. Freshers are offered anything between 6 lakhs to 20 lakhs depending on their educational background and the position they are being hired for.
- Accenture. …
- Tata Consultancy Services. …
- Cognizant Technology Solutions.
How can I get job in Google?
Apply for a job
- Once you’ve found a job you want to apply for, click the APPLY button near the top of the job description.
- Sign in to your Google Account. Take note of which email you use to sign in and apply. …
- Upload your resume, fill out the form, review, and submit it.