|30-day e-Tourist Visa (during July to March)||US$ 25.00|
|30-day e-Tourist Visa (April to June)||US$ 10.00|
|One year e-Tourist Visa||US$ 40.00|
|Five year e-Tourist Visa||US$ 80.00|
How much does an Indian E visa cost?
India Visa Fees: The Detailed Information
|Indian Visa Types||India Visa Fee||Visa Validity|
|e-Tourist Visa 30 Days||$25||30 Days – Double Entry|
|e-Tourist Visa 1 Year||$40||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Business Visa||$80||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Conference Visa||$80||30 Days – Single Entry|
Can I get a 5 year tourist visa for India?
A long term tourist visa will allow you to have a visa to enter India between 1 and 5 years with multiple re-entries. It lets you stay in India for a maximum of 180 days per trip. … You cannot apply for a 5-year visa by post.
How much is a 5 year UK visa?
The fee for a long-term Standard Visitor visa depends on its length: 2 years – £361. 5 years – £655. 10 years – £822.
How do I apply for a 5-year visa?
Eligibility for a 5-year visa
- The investor must invest in a property of a gross value of not less than AED 5 million.
- The amount invested in real estate must not be on loan basis.
- The property must be retained for at least three years.
Do US citizens get visa on arrival in India?
Is it possible to get a visa on arrival in India for US Citizens? No. Unfortunately, India does not provide visa on arrival. Before your trip you need to apply and obtain your visa, US citizens who arrive in India without a valid visa will not be allowed to enter.
Is E visa to India suspended?
e-Visa. e-Visa under Tourist category is presently suspended. Authorized Immigration checkposts through which eVisa holders can travel.
Can I get a 6 month tourist visa for India?
Tourist visas are granted for 3 months, 6 months to 1 year with single, double or multiple entries. Irrespective of the visa validity, maximum period of stay in India is limited to 180 days only.
What documents are required for an Indian visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. …
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
How do I apply for a tourist visa to India?
THREE STEP REGULAR VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/visa from. Indian Mission/Visa Application Center.
How much bank balance is required for UK visa?
You must have at least £4,000 in your savings. Anything less than that can raise questions and lead to visa refusal. Again, UK Visas and Immigration does not specify what is acceptable in terms of funds.
Is UK visa easy to get?
Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a UK visa online at just Rs 11,895*. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
What questions are asked in UK visa interview?
Following are few of the common questions asked during the visa interview:
- Why do you want to visit the UK? …
- What is the duration of your stay in the UK? …
- Who is covering your expenses? …
- Have you been to the UK before? …
- Do you intend to work in the UK? …
- Do you have relatives/friends in the UK? …
- What do you do?