Is medical visa allowed in India?
The e-Medical Visa allows travelers from abroad to enter the country to receive treatment. This must be approved by a hospital or medical center in the country. … Both types of medical e-Visa for India allow the holders to enter India for treatment 3 times. Each stay can last up to 60 days.
What is needed for Indian medical visa?
Documents required : General documents and (i) Medical certificate, in original, from recognized hospitals/ doctors indicating in detail the medical condition of the patient; (ii) Recommendation from the attending doctor for availing treatment abroad in case of first visit; (iii) recommendation from the attending …
What is a medical visa to India?
Indian E-Medical Visa is a travel authorization for eligible nationals seeking medical assistance in India available via online application. It allows several nationalities for triple-entry valid for 60 days upon arrival in the country.
Which country has cheapest visa?
6 Cheap Visa Free Countries to Visit from India
- 1 #1 BHUTAN.
- 2 #2 NEPAL: Visa Free Countries from India.
- 3 #3 THAILAND.
- 4 #4 INDONESIA.
- 5 #5 MALDIVES.
- 6 #6 HONG KONG: Visa Free Countries from India.
How much money is required for visa?
A short-term tourist visa costs 60 euros or Rs 5,095 at the current exchange rate. A non-immigrant tourist visa to the USA costs USD 160 for an Indian passport holder. At the current consular exchange rate, that is Rs 11,840. The visa is a multiple-entry one and is valid for 10 years.
Can I get a 10 year visa for India?
The 10 year India tourist visa is valid for 10 years. This does not mean that you can reside in India for 10 years, rather the visa grants a US citizen multiple entry for 10 years. The maximum amount of time a US citizen can reside in India with the 10 year visa is 6 months.
Can foreigners enter India?
(b) All foreign nationals intending to visit India for any purpose(including their dependents on appropriate category of dependent visa) except those on Tourist Visa. … (iv) Nationals of Nepal and Bhutan are permitted to come to India from any country (including any third country).
Can foreigners preach in India?
Foreign nationals granted any type of visa and OCI cardholders shall not be permitted to engage themselves in tabligh work. There will be no restriction in visiting religious places and attending normal religious activities like attending religious discourses.
Who is eligible for Indian entry visa?
A person of Indian Origin, defined as a person who has held Indian nationality or is a child or grandchild of a person who has held Indian nationality. In fact, persons of Indian Origin must apply for an Entry Visa instead of a Tourist Visa. A spouse or child of a person of Indian Origin.
What documents do I need for Indian visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. …
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
How many visas are there for India?
Types of Indian Visa
|S. No.||Type of Visa||Max. Duration|
|2||Business Visa||5 years (Extendable in India)|
|3||Project Visa||1 year or for actual duration of the project/contract|
|4||“X”/ Entry visa||5 years (Extendable in India)|
|5||Tourist Visa||30 days (Not extendable in India)|
How do I apply for a medical visa?
B-2 Visa for U.S. Medical Treatment: Who Qualifies
- What You Must Show to Obtain a B-2 Visa for Medical Treatment. …
- You Must Obtain Letters From Both Your Physician and a U.S. Healthcare Professional. …
- You Must Show That You Can Pay for Your Treatment. …
- You May Be Examined by a Physician at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
How do I apply for a visa to India?
THREE STEP REGULAR VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/visa from. Indian Mission/Visa Application Center.