Which is the largest MNC of India?
TOP MNC COMPANIES IN INDIA
- APPLE INDIA PVT LTD.
- Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd.
- Citibank NA.
- Coca-Cola India Pvt Ltd.
- Google India Pvt Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt Ltd.
- IBM India Pvt Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd.
Which MNC is the largest?
The World’s 10 biggest multinational corporations
- Microsoft. HQ: US. …
- Berkshire Hathaway. HQ: US. …
- Exxon Mobil. HQ: US. …
- Amazon. HQ: US. Age of company: 22 years. …
- Facebook. HQ: US. Age of company: 13 years. …
- Johnson and Johnson. HQ: US. Age of company: 131 years. …
- General Electric. HQ: United States. Age of company: 139 years. …
- China Mobile.
Who is No 1 company of India?
ET 500 Companies
|1||1||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|2||2||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|3||3||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.|
Which is biggest company in India?
India’s largest corporations
- Reliance Industries. 615,854.00.
- Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31.
- State Bank of India. 368,010.65.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97.
- Tata Motors. 261,875.55.
- Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23.
- Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.
Which MNC is best?
Top 10 MNC Companies in India
- Apple India Pvt. Ltd.
- Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
- Citibank NA.
- Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd.
- Google India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd.
- IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft India Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
Which is the No 1 MNC company in world?
1. Microsoft. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. The company has headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
What is the full form of MNC?
A multinational corporation (MNC) has facilities and other assets in at least one country other than its home country. A multinational company generally has offices and/or factories in different countries and a centralized head office where they coordinate global management.
Which company got MNC of the Year 2020?
Vedanta Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange in India and has ADRs listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company is the largest MNC Company in India.
1. Vedanta Ltd.
|6||Nestle India Ltd|
|7||Britannia Industries Ltd|
Which are the top 5 companies in India?
Extracted from Hurun Report, here are the top 10 companies in India in terms of market cap.
- Reliance Industries. With a market cap of ₹1,350,183.97, Reliance Industries leads the Indian Industries with the highest market cap. …
- TATA Consultancy Services. …
- HDFC Bank. …
- Hindustan Unilever. …
- HDFC. …
- ICICI. …
- SBI. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Which company share is best?
Top Companies in India by Investments – BSE
|1||SBI Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||6.15|
|2||HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||7.50|
|3||PNB Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-0.25|
|4||Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-23.40|
Is Safe Shop No 1 company?
You should know Safe shop products are very useful products. It is the only Indian MLM company which is most famous in direct selling its products.
#1. Safe shop.
|Company Name:-||(Safe Shop India) Safe & Secure Online Marketing Pvt. Ltd|
|Address:-||A-3/24 Janakpuri New Delhi, (110058)|
Which share is lowest price in India?
Lowest Price Share list, trading between Rs.
Lowest Price Share List:
|SERIAL NUMBER||STOCK SYMBOL (NSE)||PRICE (IN INDIAN RUPEES)|
Which industry is growing fast in India?
The services sector has been the highest growing sector in six years. The Industry sector was the fastest growing sector in one year and the Agriculture sector was the fastest-growing sector in two years.
Sector-wise GDP Growth of India.
|GVA (Rupees in Crore) at constant prices||2017-18||5.22|