Which SIM card is best and cheapest in India?
If your budget is Rs 200, and want the cheapest data plan, then here is your answer.
- 1.1 Reliance Jio 98 Plan.
- 1.2 Reliance Jio 149 Plan.
- 1.3 Airtel 149 Plan.
- 1.4 Idea 159 Plan.
- 1.5 Vodafone 159 Plan.
- 1.6 Airtel 159 Plan.
- 1.7 BSNL Rs 171 Plan.
- 1.8 Reliance Jio 198 Plan.
Which company SIM is cheapest in India?
Vodafone – SIM Card Deals for India
- 2 GB/Day Pack (Rs. …
- 3 GB/Day Pack (Rs. 299 – ≈ US$4.30)
- 4 GB/Day Pack (Rs. 509 – ≈ US$7.32)
- 5 GB/Day Pack (Rs. 799 – ≈ US$11.50)
- 2 GB Pack (Rs. 98 – ≈ US$1.41)
- Combo 3G/4G Data Pack (Rs 19 – US$0.27)
- Combo 3G Data Pack (Rs 19 – US$0.27)
- Combo 3G Data Pack (Rs 9 – US$0.13)
How much does a SIM card cost in India?
Typical price for an airport SIM is in the range of ₹500-1000 including some airtime and data worth of about ₹250 (as a 2 GB per day plan for 28 days).
Which SIM has the cheapest data plan?
Cheapest Data Plans From Jio, Airtel, Vi; Starting From Rs. 11
- Airtel’s cheapest data pack offering is priced at Rs. …
- Airtel Rs. 48 pack offers 3GB data for 28 days.
- Vi Rs. 16 pack comes with 1GB data, 24 hours of validity.
Is Airtel better than Jio?
Overall, Airtel has had more subscribers than Jio for the past six consecutive months. Airtel also expanded its lead over Jio when it comes to active subscriber market share – over 97% of its total subscribers are active, while the number is just 79% for Jio.
Which 4G SIM is best?
Jio had the highest 4G Availability among top providers in India at 99.7% during Q3 2020. Airtel followed Jio closely with 4G available in 98.7% of tested locations during the same period. Vi India was third at 91.1%, the report noted.
Which is the No 1 SIM in world?
|Rank||Company||Total subscriptions (in millions)|
|1||China Mobile Communications Corporation||945.50 (June 2021)|
|2||Bharti Airtel Limited||442.5 (March-2021)|
|3||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited||422.92 (June 2021)|
|4||China Telecom Corp., Ltd||362.49 (June 2021)|
What age needs a SIM card?
You can get your own sim at age 18. When you have your number identy prove like voter ID , driving license etc. In Maharashtra to get your own sim, you should have your Aadhar card and you should be above 15 years, to get your sim card at your own documents.
How can I get Airtel 4G sim for free?
How does it work?
- UPGRADE TO A 4G PHONE. Airtel 2G/3G phone users can upgrade to any 4G phone (new or old)
- CALL 51111. Simply call at 51111 and your offer request will get registered with us.
- FREE DATA. FREE data offer will be activated for eligible customers within 24 hours.
Can I buy SIM card online in India?
In order to purchase a SIM card, customers just have to follow a simple process. Users just have to log on to Amazon and place an order for the new SIM card. After this, Airtel or Vodafone executive will make an appointment with the user and then visit them to deliver the SIM card.