Which city has most airports?
|Rank||Metropolitan area||Airport(s) included|
|1.||London||Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City, Southend|
|2.||New York||JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Newburgh, Islip, White Plains|
|3.||Tokyo||Haneda, Narita, Chōfu, Ibaraki|
Which state has the most airports in India?
The Kerala chief minister’s office tweeted that with the inauguration of a new airport at Kannur, Kerala is now the state with the highest density of international airports among all states in India.
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (Code – DEL) Beautifully planned, sprawling (5106 acres), and bustling at all times, Indira Gandhi International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best international airports in India.
Which state in India has many airports?
Which Indian state has the highest number of International Airports in India? Kerala with 4 International Airports tops the list of the highest number of International Airports in the country.
Which is No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport||10|
|2.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||1|
|3.||Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport||21|
|4.||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||6|
Which is the biggest airport in the world?
Top 10 biggest airports in the world
- Dubai International Airport.
- Los Angeles International Airport.
- Tokyo Haneda Airport.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- London Heathrow Airport.
- Hong Kong International Airport.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Which is the beautiful airport in India?
1. Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Ladakh. This airport located in Ladakh, the only unique hill desert of India is one of the highest airports in the world with an altitude of about 3,256 m from the mean sea level.