Due to its lineage to both Sanskrit and Tamil, the w:Malayalam alphabetMalayalam alphabet has the largest number of letters among the Indian languages.
How many letters are there in Indian language?
The standard Hindi alphabet, as agreed by the Government of India, has 11 vowels and 35 consonants. However, the traditional Hindi alphabet is considered to be made of 13 vowels and 33 consonants. The letters अं [am] and अः [ah] are counted as vowels in traditional Hindi and as consonants in standard Hindi.
What language has 40 letters?
Cyrillic alphabet for Romanian (16th century – 1860) — 40 letters I think.
Which is hardest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
Which is the oldest language in world?
Seven oldest surviving languages in the world.
- Tamil: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 300 BC. …
- Sanskrit: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 2000 BC. …
- Greek: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1500 BC. …
- Chinese: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1250 BC.
Which language has richest vocabulary?
Counting the Words in the Dictionary
|Language||Words in the Dictionary|
Which is the easiest language in India?
Hindi is the easiest language one could learn in India.
Which language is known as Queen of script?
Kannada had a huge boost during the Vijayanagar period. Shri Vinoba Bhave called “Kannada” script the “Queen of World Scripts” – “Vishwa Lipigala Raani”.
Which language is the hardest to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion. …
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000. …
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million. …
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million. …
- Korean. …
- Arabic. …
- Finnish. …