Which is the most toughest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which exam is most difficult in India?
Toughest Exams in India:
- Top 10 Toughest Exams in India.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
Is CA the toughest exam in India?
Chartered Accountancy Exam is another three levels exam conducted by ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). This is the set of 20 exams throughout the complete course of CA. Chartered Accountancy is the toughest course in India.
What are the hardest exams to pass?
The World’s Most Difficult Exams
- The United States Medical Licensing Exam. …
- California State Bar Exam. …
- Master Sommelier Diploma Exam. …
- Uniform Certified Public Accountant Exam. …
- Certified Master Chef® Exam.
What is gaokao exam?
The National College Entrance Examination (NCEE), commonly known as the gaokao (高考; gāokǎo; ‘Higher Education Exam’), is a standardized college entrance exam held annually in mainland China. It is required for entrance into almost all higher education institutions at the undergraduate level.
What is a good gaokao score?
A score between 640 and 680 is usually good enough to be accepted by any of the highest ranking universities in China. The twins took the same classes at the same high school in Chengdu, Sichuan Province and spent nearly half of their high school years entering academic competitions, the report said.
Which is the easiest exam in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC. …
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff. …
- SSC CHSL. …
- SSC Stenographer. …
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams. …
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) …
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) …
- State PSC.
Is CA difficult than IIT?
If looked upon the success rate, CA exam has a pass percentage of about 15-18% overall. Whereas, in IIT JEE more than 10 lakh of students take part, out of which, about 80% clear the Mains and about 12-15% qualified students in Mains clear the Advanced exam.
Is Upsc tougher than IIT?
UPSC’s Civil Service Exam is tougher than IIT Entrance Exam. 1> Level of Competition :-For IITs, 12,000 seats are available for a GENERAL Category candidate , and if we consider the total availability of number of seats in prestigious Engineering colleges then it exceeds 1 lakh.
Is CA tough than MBBS?
Which is more difficult: CA or MBBS? Both CA and MBBS are almost equally difficult – you have to work hard and study extensively in order to complete both these degrees.
Is CA final costing tough?
Is CA final tough? Yes, CA Final is definitely a tough nut to crack. The passing percentage of the candidates range from 8-10%. Approx to 80% of the candidates requires more than 3 attempts to clear the exam.
Which is tough IAS or gate?
UPSC CSE tests your overall knowledge in every field from History and geography to international relations. … Both these exams have very low pass percentile, with GATE focusing only on your subject of study, while UPSC testing its vast syllabus.