According to the numbers, Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state and Sikkim is the least populous state in India. With a union of 29 states and 7 union territories, India is the second most populated country in the world, after China.
Which state has highest population?
US States – Ranked by Population 2021
|Rank||State||% of US|
Which is poor state in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.
Which state is safest in India?
1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India. Being the most developed and posh city in India, it is also the financial and commercial hub.
Which state is fastest growing in India?
|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|
Which is the top 10 richest state in India?
Richest and poorest states in India by GDP
- Maharashtra ₹28.18 lakh crore (US$400 billion) 2019-20.
- Tamil Nadu ₹19.43 lakh crore (US$270 billion) 2020–21
- Uttar Pradesh ₹17.05 lakh crore (US$240 billion) 2020–21
- Karnataka ₹16.65 lakh crore (US$230 billion) 2020–21.